BTP (Brazil Terminal Port) is a multipurpose terminal for the handling of containers and liquid bulk, located in the Port of Santos in a projected area of 490 thousand m² and a dock of 1,108 meters.
In this project, we work from its conception until delivery, with basic project elaborated and accomplishment of the management and supervision of the execution of the works of implantation of the Terminal, mobilizing multidisciplinary teams for the following activities:
– Execution of Documentation for Procurement of Suppliers;
– Technical and Commercial Equalization of Proposals;
– Inspection and Integration of Executive Projects;
– Inspection of all On-shore and off-shore activities: Geotechnics, Earthworks, Foundations, Dredging, Concrete Structures, Metallic Structures, Drainage, Paving, Buildings, Electrical Installation, Hydraulic Facilities, Expedition, Technological Control and Quality;
– Time Management, Financial Management and Risk Management.